Thursday, September 17, 2009

Insight to the Blogger's World

Hi everybody,
I am glad to find a medium to share views and opinion between like minded people. I am your very first Non-Wipro member. Let me introduce my-self. I am Tuheen Manna and I have been invited by Anurag to join this group. I am also a software techie like you all. Well Anurag and I have known each other since school days. I was glad to see him get involved in such activities again. Also I would specially like to thank Preeti who took such an initiative to make member's believe in there ability in expressing themselves. Blogging is not only for the high profile and top-notch but also for any individual who have the ability to express themselves. Let's take up the pledge to keep up this culture of blogging.

Keep Blogging,
Tuheen Manna

No comments:

Post a Comment